VF760 Gallardo LP
The latest product to emanate for the VF-Engineering R&D facility in Anaheim, California is a bolt on roots style supercharger system adding 200hp and 200lbs of torque to the V10 Gallardo. Available for the 2009-14 model worldwide, this system uses the Eaton/Magnuson TVS2300 4-lobe roots supercharger with an air/water aftercooling system. Packing a lag-free instant punch of torque from 5psi of boost at 1500rpm, the air charge progressively climbs to 6.5psi at redline.
Designed as a reversible and simple upgrade this product is targeted at the daily driver /enthusiast not looking to change the character of the R8. Engine calibration is programmed with an ECU OBD2 port electronic flash/Direct flash.
Tested by Motor Trend magazine, the supercharged V10 achieves 0-60 in 3.1s (originally 3.9s) and hits the quarter mile flag in just 11.0 sec @ 127.3 mph.
- Eaton TVS2300 roots supercharger
- 6061 Aluminum intake manifold
- Internal bypass system
- High flow dual throttle body inlet
- Air water charge cooler system
- Polypropylene water reservoir
- OEM high density water radiator
- Bosch water pump
- High capacity Hitachi fuel injectors
- Hard anodized 6061-T6 aluminum bracket
- OEM 7 rib serpentine belt and tensioner FEAD
- High flow MAF housings
- 2x K&N induction filters with pre-filters
- Hex Flash ECU tuning programming cable
- Fully reversible
- Made in California, USA.
Disclaimer- This product is not compliant with the California Air Resource Board and not for use on public roads in California. This applies to any aftermarket product that does not display a CARB EO#. Power ratings are subject to conditions and dynomometer model used.