R8 GT VF720 supercharged
VF720 R8 V10
One of the highest power output modifications to emanate from the VF-Engineering R&D facility in California is a bolt on roots style supercharger system adding approx 200hp and 200lbs of torque to the V10 R8. Available for the 2009 and up models with either manual and Rtronic/Stronic, this system utilizes the Eaton/Magnuson TVS2300 4-lobe roots twin vortices supercharger coupled with an air to water after cooling system. Packing a lag-free instant punch of torque from 5psi of boost at 1500rpm, the air charge progressively climbs to 6.5psi at redline.
Designed as a reversible and simple upgrade this product is targeted at the daily driver /enthusiast not looking to change the character of the R8. Engine calibrated is programmed with and ECU OBD2 port electronic flash/Direct flash.
Tested by Motor Trends magazine, the supercharged R8 achieves 0-60 in 3.1s (originally 3.9s) and hits the quarter mile flag in just 11.0 sec @ 127.3 mph.
- Eaton TVS2300 roots supercharger
- 6061 Aluminum intake manifold
- Internal bypass system
- High flow dual throttle body inlet
- Air water charge cooler system
- Polypropylene water reservoir
- OEM high density water radiator
- Bosch water pump
- High capacity Hitachi fuel injectors
- Hard anodized 6061-T6 aluminum bracket
- OEM 7 rib serpentine belt and tensioner FEAD
- High flow MAF housings
- 2x K&N induction filters with pre-filters
- Hex Flash ECU tuning programming cable
- Fully reversible
- Made in California, USA.